1. Connect phone without battery,phone detect OMAP4430
2. Install driver omap “inside folder have drivers”(omap4boot-for_optimus-v1.22 modified by XcachorroX®usb_drv_windows)
3. Run file start_fastboot.bat and follow the instructions,after this you see logo LG in phone,
4. now enter downlaod mode “connect phone without battery press volumen+ and connect cable,now enter download mode,run SmartFlashTool_External.exe and open folder BOOTV21E select BOOTV21E_AP.bin & BOOTV21E_CP.fls after press Start Button.
5. After all this steps you can write any firmware to phone,enter download mode ” connect phone without battery press volumen+ and connect cable,open LGtool select model and select firmware……and rest you know all there is no need to explain
PS: Original Solution is from wkpark but not have in list P925G “roger version” i edit soft and add on list this model and work with same loader/u_boot P920 and correct some errors in the procedure to repair.
/images of the procedure/